'Ecology Club at started at Towers in September and already the students are having a fantastic impact on wildlife, whilst learning more about the environment and the organisms within it. Here are just a few of the fantastic activities the students have been doing:
- Making sustainable bird feeders
- Participating in the RSPB's Big School Birdwatch
- Going pond dipping in our very own pond
- Dissecting owl pellets
- Finding and observing tardigrades (also known as 'water bears') under a microscope
- Planting bulbs in our ecology garden
We would also like to give a big shout out to Kurush Keeka (Y7) for building a brilliant bird house for the school too. Well done and thank you for your hard work.